BFGA Conference 2020
October 22-23, 2020
The Justus Liebig University Giessen
in conjunction with the GGS invite academics and PhD students to submit papers for consideration of presentation at the 2nd Conference on Behavioral Research in Finance, Governance, and Accounting. The conference will be held at the Rauischholzhausen Castle near Marburg.
Accepted papers will be considered for two Best Paper Awards
The keynote speech will be given by Prof Steffen Andersen
(Professor of Finance at Copenhagen Business School).
- Only full papers will be considered
- Deadline for submissions is May 31, 2020
- Authors of accepted papers will be notified by July 15, 2020
Those interested in presenting a paper at the conference should submit their paper via online form
The Conference Committee welcomes papers related but not restricted to the following areas:
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- General Financial Markets
- Financial Institutions and Services
- Corporate Finance and Governance
- Behavioral Finance
- Expectations Formation in Macroeconomics
- Central Bank Communication
The organizers encourage contributions making use of current quantitative methods including but not restricted to experiments, big data approaches and text mining.
Presentation in Paper Sessions
Accepted papers will be assigned a discussant and presented in 30 minutes slots:
- Paper presentation - 20 minutes
- Discussion - 10 minutes
Presentation in PhD Poster Session
PhD students can indicate whether they want their paper to be considered for the PhD Poster Session.
- The posters will be displayed in a public area of the conference hotel
- Authors will be asked to be present at their posters at a specific time during the conference
The registration for the BFGA conference 2020 will be available on this website by July 15, 2020.